Workers Comp Insurance
Also known as ‘workers comp’, this type of insurance protects workers who are injured on the job. It also protects companies from having to undergo courtroom battles with employees who suffer injuries while at work. Workers compensation benefits cover medical bills, any costs of disability, lost wages, as well as pain and suffering.
Workers Compensation Payouts
There are a variety of payment systems that can be utilized in workers compensation cases. There are also various factors that go into determining your premium, such as one’s yearly payroll, individual class codes and experience modifiers. Sorting through all of that information correctly takes the assistance of a professional; Jeff Kincaid Insurance in Hickory NC can make sure your premiums and payouts are explained in great detail so that you can choose the best options for you.
Agency Options Provide Flexibility
Jeff Kincaid Insurance works closely with a variety of reputable insurance companies. We can advise you on which company offers the lowest rates and will also get you the best payouts with any of your workers compensation claims. Certain insurance carriers work better with specific types of businesses, which means they offer better rates. We know which direction to take during your search for the best insurance carrier
Individual Benefits Provide Coverage
Some companies do not have good workers compensation policies, which makes it important for employees to protect themselves. There are a tremendous amount of benefits that come with having workers compensation in the event that you are injured on the job. Your individual insurance policy should cover the following areas:
- Lost wages – This includes wages lost as a result of the injury as well as future work time that is missed because of recovery.
- Medical expenses – Hospital bills and rehabilitation programs can be quite costly, although the right policy will allow you to leave the worries of cost behind you.
- Vocational Rehabilitation – This process allows people who suffer some type of condition to overcome that impediment and return to work.
- Death benefits – This takes care of funeral expenses and calculates lost wages that would have occurred had the injury not resulted in death.
Company Benefits Protect Employees
Many companies are required to have workers compensation insurance to protect themselves in case any of their employees are hurt on the job. A wide range of plans are available to fit all types of businesses and some of the benefits cover the following areas:
- Physician consulting service
- Medical network providers
- Prescription drug programs
- Case managers with areas of expertise
- Negotiated rates
Whether you are an individual worker or business owner, it pays to have workers compensation insurance on your side. The future is always uncertain, but the right insurance policy can make for a sense of security, regardless of what may happen on the job or in the workplace. Contact Jeff Kincaid Insurance in Hickory NC today to discus your workers compensation insurance options.